Business Development Manager
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Business Development Manager|
BHDP Architecture is a progressive architectural design firm with offices in Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio and Raleigh, North Carolina. We are currently recruiting for a newly formed position, Business Development Manager for our Higher Education Market. This is a unique opportunity for a highly-motivated, self-starter who is results driven and who thrives on working in a fast-paced independent environment. The right candidate will have an opportunity to work from home, with some travel required.
• Help the Market Leader and Client Leaders with the identification/qualification of prospective suspects and prospects.
• Identify and pursue key decision makers for prospects.
• Actively develop relationships with new prospects through telephone communication, social media, networking opportunities and face-to-face meetings.
• Be knowledgeable of economic and market issues relative to the higher education industry.
• Help with the sales and marketing activities to acquire new clients.
• Understand the prospect’s business and communicate such to the marketing staff and Market Leader/ Client Leaders.
• Actively network with business and community leaders.
• Maintain contact with key business leaders. Maintain strategic business relationships.
• Represent BHDP in professional organizations to develop business relationships and leads.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience with business development or have an equivalent combination of education, skills and experience in a related field. Previous experience in the Higher Education and/or AEC industry a plus. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Must be results driven, self-starter, strategic, comfortable around senior leadership
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.